Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wine Gift Ideas

This year I'm giving everyone on my Christmas list wine-related gifts.


Mr. Wonderful is getting wine. He already has a lot, but more won't hurt him. Or me!

My 86 year-old neighbor, Harold, will get a bottle of sweet eiswein. Maybe it will sweeten him up?

Jackson the cat will get a cork cat toy, which I know he will write me a kind "thank you" note for and cherish for many years to come.

If you're looking for wine gifts for Christmas, check out these wine-y ideas!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. The article was really great, it very inspirational and also can give you idea on what will be the perfect Christmas gift to give to your loved ones. Wine is really also one of my bet to give this season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ralph,
      Thanks for reading and for your comment. I agree! Wine is a wonderful, any time of year! Enjoy today!
      --Alicia

      Delete