Friday, November 29, 2013

Coming, Going, Gone!

Face it: Thanksgiving is the best holiday! 

There aren't any lines, gifts, or gift returns. At least there shouldn't be. 

Instead Thanksgiving focusses on being with family and friends, eating, drinking and beating everyone at Pétanque! I do admit that I have a home court advantage.

Every other day of the year you can hustle, work and wish for what you want. But on Thanksgiving you take stock and give thanks for what you already have. 

Like good food.


A dressed turkey.


A cooked turkey.


Not dropping the turkey.



It's best to enjoy Thanksgiving for what it is. Because just like that--poof!--it's over! 


I'm thankful for my family, friends, readers, fellow writers, beating everyone at Pétanque, and my home court Pétanque advantage! Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Patty! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Enjoy today!
      --Alicia

      Delete