Tuesday, April 16, 2013

M is for Moscato Wine


“Enjoy your trip to wine country today,” I said pouring a cup of coffee for our guest.
“Come with us,” Stephen said.
“I have to work—” 
In no time it’s the present, as you Americans say.”
“That’s not the expression,” I said.  
But he wasn’t listening. 




PLEASE NOTE:

This blog post has been removed. 

However you can find it, and more, in my collection of wine stories called Evolution of a Wine Drinker available on Amazon.com!

Thank you!
--Alicia

3 comments:

  1. Wow I usually find moscatos too sweet. I might have to track this down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracy,
      Thanks for reading and your comment! The trick is to drink this Moscato on a really hot day. Please let me know if you like it!
      Alicia

      Delete
  2. I'm still a new wine drinker, and Moscatos are some of my favorites (along with Riesling and Gewurtztraminer). The cooler, sweeter, and fruitier, the better!

    I also love "In no time it's the present." I think we should adopt that expression!

    ReplyDelete